Aqib Talib said he wasn’t in the mood for telling stories about his tenure with the New England Patriots. But he would share a brief summary of what he enjoyed from playing under Bill Belichick in 2012 and 2013.

“I don’t know. I liked my whole time there. I really liked winning,” Talib said on Monday during Super Bowl LIII Opening Night in Atlanta. “I can really hang it up on that. I really liked to win, and we was winning when we was over there.”

An answer that would make Bill Belichick proud.

Tom Brady was willing to share a funny story about Talib.

“The day that we got him, I remember coach Belichick brought him over to see if he could play receiver after practice,” Brady said in an interview with NFL Network on Opening Night. “He could have been as good a receiver as he is a corner.”

Talib loved it.

“He got me all excited. I thought I was going to have a receiver package,” Talib said. “Tom was throwing me passes. So I can really say I caught passes from Tom Brady.”