I mean, who doesn’t want to fight newly crowned UFC heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier these days?

Since winning a second title to accompany his light-heavyweight belt, two-division champ Cormier (21-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) has already fielded callouts from multiple fighters, including ex-titleholder Stipe Miocic (18-3 MMA, 12-3 UFC, whom he knocked out in this past Saturday’s UFC 226 headliner, and veteran middleweight Yoel Romero (13-3 MMA, 9-2 UFC), who’s bickered with the champ online in hopes of getting a light-heavyweight title shot.

Now entering the picture? Nick Diaz.

Yeah, Diaz (26-9 MMA, 7-6 UFC), the veteran welterweight who fought at middleweight in his most recent bout, though that came way back in January 2015.

Diaz is also facing some serious charges in a case of alleged battery of a woman claiming to be his on-again, off-again girlfriend.

Still, the never-subdued 34-year-old stated his desire for the fight, blasted Cormier’s 2016 performance against shared opponent Anderson Silva, and criticized “dick chest” and “DC’s” upcoming opponent Brock Lesnar for bringing his WWE schtick (or, “WWF” if you’re old school like Diaz) to the UFC (via <a href="

“Sick of this all this “baddest man on the planet” bs. I’ll fight for any title at Any weight. @Ufc wants to make bs wwf fights with guys that fight like shit and put on an act. @dc_mma would look way worse than I do in this pic if he fought Anderson the way I did but instead he decided to wrestle fuck him for five rounds in front of his whole life And still almost got finished off in the last round with Silva only having two or three weeks notice @danawhite should give me this fight instead of dick chest Brock Lesnars cheating ass #dontbescaredhomie nothing personal I love Dc but I don’t like what he does-constantly embarrassed for him and the sport

“I started doing MMA because it’s not WWF and I’ve never put on A bs act in my life I’m sure fans would like to see a real fight @nick_diaz_academy”

Anyone else jumping on the I’ll-fight-Cormier bandwagon? After all, volunteers are coming from all weight classes.

For more on the UFC’s upcoming schedule, visit the UFC Rumors section of the site.